Wanted to choose a career close to my heart , Also wanted to choose a career that is clean and respectable Wanted to steer away from manufacturing since was fed up of the parallel economy involved in the manufacturing sector These thoughts were responsible for Venus Academy’s birth.
2. Kindly share some information about your Business, products and services here.
Business Name – Venus Academy. Services – Corporate trainings and India’s largest educational seminars.
3. What kind of challenges did you face while starting/doing business?
The biggest challenge was to get clients for corporate trainings . In the first year (2007) we had only 2 clients. Today we have 30 clients. Similarly when we entered the international seminar sector in 2013 our first seminar had only 60 paid participants . Today we are on the threshold of our third seminar and we expect minimum 200 paid participants .
4. Do share with our readers about your discovery period when you were facing difficulties in your business?
The discoveries when we were facing difficulties in our business are :
- To start a new business it is not necessary to have tons of cash (I was used to this because of my involvement with the manufacturing sector)
- People are more important than hard cash – hence if you choose the right people , cash will just follow
- We have all read stories where the ancient Indian Kings would value their word more than their lives – this holds true in business as well
- Self reliance is an important key to happiness
5. Share with our readers about your experiment period after the discovery period?
The experiment period was akin to a trial of fire . And it was only my father and me crossing this line of fire . All the other relatives and friends were in the audience .
6. What are your future plans? Or now what is your vision for the next five years?
Our eyes are set on Venus – hence we will continue to excel to the point we are considered the very best on this planet . Only then our journey to Venus will begin
7. How would you advice/suggest new entrepreneurs who want to start & sustain in business?
- Be honest to your self
- Do not take shortcuts to success
- The ultimate goal should be happiness
- Humans and human values should precede your urge to earn money
8. LinkedIn profile URL link http://in.linkedin.com/in/manishtayal1
9. Facebook profile URL link https://www.facebook.com/manish.tayal.31
10 Twitter profile URL link -- https://twitter.com/tayalmanish1006
11. Personal blog URL link - http://www.ManishTayal.co.in
12. Company website & Company blog URL link – http://www.venus-academy.com